At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kayn
Vampire Clan Head

Affiliation : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE-   Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:16 pm

As the werewolf crashed down behind him Ashen jumped up to get himself out of the crash site, flipping in mid-air he aimed to kick the creature right in the head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
werewolfman
Werewolf Clan Head

Affiliation : Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE-   Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:16 pm

The member 'Kayn' has done the following action : Hit or Miss

'Hit or Miss' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://werewolvesvsvampires.forumotion.co.uk
Kayn
Vampire Clan Head

PostSubject: Re: At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE-   Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:25 pm

Ashen's boot collided with the top of the creature's head and an ear-splitting crack filled the room as the skull fractured, accompanied by a scream of pain from the wolf. Rolling his injured shoulder back, ignoring the blood that soaked through his clothes and the pain, he pulled back his free arm to punch the creature in the face.
"STOP!" The scream echoed around the giant marble foyer from behind him, and Ashen froze as he recognised the voice of his beloved. Dropping his arm he turned to face the blue-haired man, his red eyes meeting the light violet ones he loved so much. "Please, stop, you've won already." His lover breathed fearfully, his hand clutching at the bannister beside him where he was stood at the bottom of the stairs. "There's no need to go on."
"It's okay. I won't." Ashen promised, taking a few steps across the foyer to pull the human male into his arms. "You two were a lot of help." He commented sarcastically, turning his gaze accusingly to Anarchy and Hope, stood a couple of metres away.
"My master didn't ask me to fight. So I didn't." Hope pointed out emotionlessly.
"I knew you could handle it." Anarchy replied coldly. Turning to Hope, he tilted the elf's chin up to kiss him before walking past him, heading to the door under the stairs that would lead down to his forge. Hope didn't respond to the show of affection in any way, his face still expressionless.
"You're injured." Siren's eyes were on Ashen's bleeding shoulder, full of worry and anxiety.
"It's nothing. I'll get it patched up later." Ashen promised him, giving him a reassuring smile before turning back to the werewolf. "Give me a minute to eject our unwanted guest and I'll be right with you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
werewolfman
Werewolf Clan Head

Affiliation : Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE-   Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:07 pm

Sheno looked up at the vampire as he approached him.
"Why don't you kill me?" He asked him angrily. "You're on the side of the vampires, yet you are allowing yourself to be bossed around by a child like a dog on a leash. What is with you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://werewolvesvsvampires.forumotion.co.uk
Kayn
Vampire Clan Head

PostSubject: Re: At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE-   Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:33 pm

"I'm not on the side of the vampires." Ashen snapped at him. "I am strictly neutral. I look after the beings in my castle that have been displaced by war. I don't fight anyone on either side." He smirked and crouched down beside the weary werewolf's head. "In attacking me when I am not your enemy, you have violated the truce between our two races. If I were to let my kindred know of this..." He tailed off, giving him a threatening smile. "Get out of here, or your little war effort's going to hell." He turned away from the werewolf and approached Siren once more.
"Go downstairs and help Anarchy." He called across to Hope. "You two have a lot of work to do to catch up with what you missed this morning. Get it done." He turned to Siren and wrapped an arm around the human's shoulders. "You're coming with me." He told him cheerfully, leading him up the grand steps as Hope disappeared through the door beneath them. "I believe we too have some things we need to catch up on..."

OOC: So the RP is finished now? I think I'll lock it, just unlock it again if you want to go on or whatever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE-   

Back to top Go down

At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE-
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2